2012 Adeley’s! (Grammy’s)
Hello My Darling Dolls! Tashara here (of course).
I posted a video of random clips of me giving my opinion on the Grammy’s, but it was so overwhelming! I decided to do a clearer, more concise blog with my take on the fashion choices for the night. Marchesa is one of my favorite designers and I STILL do not know who wore Marchesa to the Grammy’s. If any of you know, please relay this information to me! Now let’s get into this! I’m going to do a bulleted list of people who I did not touch on during my video. I’ll post pictures at the bottom. That’ll be more organized and space conscious than me trying to insert pictures with text beside it. Because honey, inserting pictures and text has been a calamity for me! Let’s gooooooo!
Adele– (Now y’all know I had to talk about my girl again).In my video, you will be able to really feel my love for Awesome, Adorable, UH-Maazing, Adele! Her sparkle gown accentuated her curves, her makeup enhanced that gorgeous face of hers, and honey that hair gave me everything I needed and more. Adele, from the bottom of my heart, I adore you!
Joy Williams (from the Civil Wars) – made me want to get knocked up! Girl, you WERK! She was stunning.
Kathy Griffin – Is giving Joan Rivers a run for her money with his plastic surgery. Ma’am was almost breathtaking. Her hair color popped against the color of the gown she wore, but that mini strap had to go.
Carrie Underwood – Twinkle, twinkle, country singing star! 1 word. UH-MAAZING. Her hair could have been a little bit better. I wish she would have done the side piece that she had when she was on stage with Tony Bennett. I also wish she would burn that black prom dress.
I was going to speak on Amber Rose and Wiz Khalifa but never mind. Next..
David Guetta– I’m not sure if he’s a DJ or a producer or what, but I enjoy him! I loved the studs on his lapel and the matching shoes. So retro, so.. David Guetta! Now his wife.. well.. nevermind. wait.. GIRL WHY DID YOU WEAR ALL THAT LEATHER?! okay. nevermind.
- Taraji P. Henson-She almost made me hate animal print and if y’all knew and could understand how much I love animal print, then you will understand how much I despised this dress. Awful.
- Ice-T– SIR IS WORKING THIS ALL BLACK! He went from gangsta rapper, to actor and now to GQ model. AND Coco is covered up! Cutest couple award! (only because Khloe and Lamar were not there).
- Cyndi Lauper– I know y’all might wonder what is wrong with me, but I actually liked this. Cyndi is a mess and I like that even more. I think this look worked her for. Even if you do hate the ensemble, give her props for not aging one bit! I’m not sure what type of super strength Botox she’s on, but she needs to patent it and mass produce it NOW!
- Adam Levine – I think he went on a shopping spree with Eric Benet or worked with Eric’s stylist, either way I love it. It’s Adam Levine. He can do no wrong. I mean really, just look at him. Scrumptious.
- Rihanna – She almost received the best piece of the night award, but Diana Ross beat her out. I loved her red carpet look. It was true to her style, sexy, but also slighty classy (in a Rihanna type way). LOVE the blonde on her. HATE the blonde piece she wore during her performance. Overall, 4 guns to Rihanna! (Y’all know she’s gangsta now).
- Giuliana Rancic- I am glad Giuliana’s name is spelled with a G instead of a J, because that G stands for goddess! Absolutely gorgeous! Whether she’s interviewing or being interviewed, G always works it!
I’ll end this on a good note! Don’t forget to stop by our Youtube page to watch videos and tutorials! I have posted three links to our Youtube (now 4 links) so there is so no reason that you haven’t gone. Tweet us @TNTBombDotCom! Now you can even like us on Facebook! When Tasha said we were taking over your screens, she was NOT joking! TNT is here and we are here to stay, honey!
Carpe Diem Dolls,