Outfit of the Week!
Hi Darling Dolls!
Friday night, my girl’s and I went down to the artsy fartsy district of downtown Raleigh. There was a “gallery walk” and a jazz concert. Sir was playing this sax, y’all! There was also some vendors and street music. I loved it. I really wanted to wear my polka dot shirt from Zara, but it just didn’t look like I wanted it to look. Here’s a little run down of what I’m wearing..
- Forever 21 electric blue platform pumps
- Xhilaration tights and pencil skirt with exposed zipper in the back (i live for exposed zippers!)
- Forever 21 bondage tank
- Old Navy cropped blazer
- Forever 21 clutch
- Charlotte Russe Owl Ring & Earrings
- Damone Roberts brow pencil in Minx
- Naked palette by Urban Decay + Sketch eyeshadow by M.A.C (bottom lash line)
- XXL & Stiletto mascara by Maybelline
- Stiletto liquid eyeliner by Maybelline
- Starknaked blush by M.A.C.
- Smashbox High Definition foundation
- Sephora matte pressed powder
- Narcissus lipstick by NYX
What do you guys think about my look? What did you wear Friday night? I hope you’re having a fabulous and UH-MAAZING weekend so far!
Carpe Diem Dolls,