Simple SaturDAY(to night) Wear!
Hello Darling Dolls!
Happy Monday! Here is a quick post of what I wore Saturday afternoon to go peruse the mall with one of my girls. Very simple outfit, but just in case the day turned into a night event, I brought a pair of heels along. Always be prepared, y’all!
What I’m wearing:
- Kardashian Kollection Leopard heels (I love how they’re signed on the bottom)
- American Eagle flats
- JC Penney black leggings
- Target nude tank
- Old Navy button down
- Old Navy gold skinny belt
- Owl necklace made by me!
- Peacock earrings from Claire’s
- Bracelet from World Market
- Ring from Charlotte Russe
- Central Park bag from JustFab
I wore my NYX Gypsy Blue eyeliner again and Sweet Pink matte lipstick by NYX. I can’t even explain this hair situation that I have going on, but I like it. I braided the right side and then twisted the rest into a tousled, messy, side bun. I hope everyone had a fabulous weekend!
Carpe Diem Dolls,