March Birch Box
Hello Darling Dolls!
Happy Friday!!!!!! Who’s excited for the weekend?! My darling friend Ashleigh suggested that we try out Birchbox for a month. Someone recommended it to her, she recommended it to me, and now I’m recommending it to you! I’m definitely going to have fun experimenting with these products this weekend!
My Birchbox traveled all around the US to get to me (Seriously), but it was worth the wait. Basically, you sign up for Birchbox, select items that fit your interest and then a box of sample goodies are sent to you! For one month it’s just $10 and I will say it’s worth it. Will I get a Birchbox every month? Probably not, but if you have an expendable $10 and you want some goodies then definitely go for it! Check out the bulleted list of my goodies!
- Annick Goutal Eau d’Hadrien ($85)- This smells like straight lemon juice, which they tell me in the description. “This bright scent features a winning combo of lemon, grapefruit, and green mandarin.” I would not describe this as winning combo.
- Color Club Age of Aquarius ($8)- UH-MAAZING! It is so amazing I’m motivated to paint my nails this weekend.
- I Coloniali Invigorating Tibetan Shower Cream with Rhubarb ($29) – Right on time, because I’m almost out of Nivea and omg it smells like the heavenly hosts are having a party in a bottle.
- Miss Jessie’s Original Curly Meringue ($22) – I’ve used this before and I’m grateful for the reminder. If I was still wearing my hair naturally curly, this would be perfect, but I’m not.
- WEI Pomegranate Buffing Beads – ($20) Honestly, I had no idea what this was. The word Wei reminded me of the restaurant Pei Wei and I had an immediate craving for sushi. Anyway, this is an exfoliant scrub that I plan on trying this weekend as well! Spa day at my apartment!
- Miss Jessie’s Original Creme de la Creme conditioner ($16)
- Miss Jessie’s Original Super Slip Sudsy Shampoo ($14)
Yes.. you guessed it! I’m washing my hair this weekend too!
For $10, I received samples of $200 worth of products. I’ve heard that people have gotten sucky Birchboxes and I would be so irritated if that happened to me. This first experience was a good one (aside from the shipping time). I’ll definitely try BirchBox again. Don’t eat fast food for a week, save that $10, and sign up.
Carpe Diem Dolls,